- Matt and Mur discuss whether or not Morgan Freeman’s five-story igloo is technically an igloo.
- It’s Matt’s fault there will be no live Ditch Diggers at ConFusion.
- Matt and Mur remember David Hartwell.
- The Ditch Diggers Guide to Absolute Failure.
- Chapter One: Cons, in which the bathroom becomes a central focus.
- Chapter Two: Submissions, or how your query letter should be a statement of personal revenge and entitlement.
- Chapter Three: Manuscripts, a.k.a. the poorly utilized glory of Comic Sans.
- Chapter Four: Money, and how exposure is the currency of the future.
- No time for questions this week because Mur has physical therapy for her ankle.
- Matt shills his book LUSTLOCKED dropping Tuesday, January 26th. [PST THAT’S TOMORROW]
- He also reminds everyone Ditch Diggers is awards eligible and it’s nominating season.
Buy our books and help us eat! (Affiliate)